National Children’s Day Petition

National Children’s Day



I know it's been a while since I last blogged. This has been due to the fragile health of my little Cleo, who at 14 yrs. of age, has been battling Diabetes and of course old age to boot. I am very happy to report though, that she is in fact making huge strides towards making a full recovery :0). For those of you who follow my blog, you are all very much aware of who Cleo is, and how precious she is to me. Throughout the years, I've randomly posted pics of her 'round these parts, so for those of you who don't know her yet, please feel free to page through my blogs and/or Twitter page (https://twitter.com/LSalome2) and you're sure to come across pics of my baby. 
Any who, I am blogging today about a cause, that by now you all know is very near and dear to my heart. Many of you have recently expressed concerns over the legitimacy of the banners I 've posted on my websites requesting donations for; The National Center for Missing & Exploited Children. I completely understand your apprehension, as that too, was my initial reaction. So, for those of you interested in donating in order to raise awareness and help this very important cause, you can do directly so via their website: http://www.missingkids.com/home.

Also, please visit the link above and read about the National Children’s Day petition and let your voice be heard. And remember, Children's Day should be everyday




Until next time, I wish you all a very happy & healthy upcoming... 

Memorial Day Weekend! :0)  

Comments

Popular Posts