R.I.P Whitney....

Tonight's Grammys were bittersweet to say the least. Although I was never a big Whitney Houston fan, I couldn't help but respect and admire her body of work through the years realizing that all of her accolades were very well deserved. I guess for the most part I always gravitated towards her pop songs more so than the ballads; I'm Your Baby Tonight, Love Will Save The Day, My Name Is Not Susan, just to name a few. Her passing is just another reminder to us all that tomorrow is never guaranteed, therefore we must go after our dreams with a vengeance and always seek to do the things we truly love and enjoy. Last night she must have been really excited and looking forward to attending the Grammys alongside her peers..., but low and behold, life would have other plans for her instead. My thoughts and prayers are with her family. Rest in peace Whitney, thanks for the memories and God speed.







Comments

Popular Posts