Translate

About Me

My photo
Woodhaven, NY, United States

E-Zine Banner

Brenda L Maldonado, EzineArticles Basic Author

Blog Archive

Saturday, October 26, 2013

My Blog Was Hacked!

Just a quick note to let everyone who follows me know that, in recent days my blog was hacked and a bogus posting was published in Russian. Please note that I was unaware of it until just today. I apologize to everyone for any inconvenience this may have caused, as I have no idea what that content may have been about. Going forward just know that my personal postings will always be published in English. I have notified the proper authorities including Blogger & Google who've advised me that however unfortunate, this sort of thing happens more often than not on Blogging Boards. Any who, I wish you all a wonderful Saturday, ciao! :0) 

No comments:

Post a Comment