And, They're Back!

Listen up all you Wallflowers fans out there, you're all soon to yet again, be delighted by new sounds from none other than 'The Wallflowers'. It seems they're in the studio and at it again as I blog this. As the true Jakob Dylan/Wallflowers fanatic that I am, I can't wait to see what they have in store for us. Hopefully Jakob will continue bringing us the earthy blended tunes he serenaded us with in his solo albums; the earthy, bluesy and soulful sounds in 'Seeing Things' and 'Women & Country' paired with his silky smooth voice was out right, poetry in audible motion; simply magical. So Wallflowers to you I say.., bring it! Here are a few of my personal Jakob Dylan faves and one Wallflowers fave that's "closest" to my heart.Thaaat's right..., pun intended. Enjoy! 









Comments

Popular Posts